Lucas Pearce, JD is a North Vancouver based criminal defence and real estate conveyancing lawyer. He was called to the bar of British Columbia in 2018. His pre-law background includes several years working as a Legal Assistant with the Ministry of Justice and Attorney General – Criminal Justice Branch. He received his Juris Doctor from Bond University (Australia), followed by working with Richard Fowler QC, at Fowler and Blok Criminal Defense Lawyers where he helped defend individuals at every level of court.
In addition to law, Mr. Pearce has an interest in the financial lending market and holds an active mortgage broker license. He is also an avid golfer.
Juris Doctor, Bond University (Australia)
- Second Class Division A Honours
- First in class – Canadian Criminal Law, Canadian Admin Law, Evidence
- Vice Chancellor’s List for Academic Excellence
BA (Criminology – with distinction), Simon Fraser University
- Presidents Honour Roll
- Student Golden Key Honour Society
- The Law Society of British Columbia
- British Columbia Financial Services Authority
Office: (604) 767-9529 Ext:2
Fax: (604) 971-5152
If you need any legal advice on criminal defense and a real estate conveyancing lawyer, contact us!