We understand how overwhelming the immigration process can be, which is why we at Pax Law promise to be with you every step of the way.

We offer services that address all aspects of Canadian immigration, from the initial assessment and consultation, completion and processing of the application, to appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division on refusals, as well as judicial reviews of government decisions at the Federal Court of Canada. Our team of immigration lawyers and regulated immigration consultants are aware of the frequency with which visa officers unjustly refuse a Canadian Study Permit, and we are equipped to respond accordingly. In just four years, we have overturned 1,500 decisions.

Our lawyers and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants can help you with Study permits; Express entry; Work permits; Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP); Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP); Canadian Experience Class (CEC); Canadian Temporary Residence Programs; Self-employed Persons; Spousal and common-law partner family sponsorship; Refugee application and protection; Permanent Resident Cards; Citizenship; Appeals through Immigration Appeal Decision (IAD); Inadmissibility; Startup Visas; and Judicial reviews at the federal court.

Was your Canadian Study Permit application refused (rejected)? Do you feel the reasons provided by the immigration officer were unjustified? If so, we can help.

There are a number of Canadian immigration programs, or “classes”, that will allow a foreign individual or family to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

Those looking to stay in Canada long term may apply to the following:

Individuals applying under any of the above classes will have to satisfy the application requirements set out by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). You can find those requirements here.

Additionally, almost all of Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These nominees are required to have skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory. To be admitted to the Provincial Nominee Program you must apply to be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory.

If you have a legitimate fear for your life upon returning to your home country, we can help with the legal processes involved in applying for refugee status. It is important to note however that Refugee Applications are only for those with a legitimate claim; our immigration lawyers DO NOT engage in fabricating stories to help clients stay in Canada. The affidavits and statutory declarations we help you prepare MUST be true and reflect the facts of your situation. If clients misrepresent facts in order to secure a favourable decision, they might become inadmissible to Canada for life.

There are also several options for those looking to visit Canada for a shorter duration of time. Foreign nationals are allowed to enter Canada as a tourist or temporary visitor, as a student with the purpose of attending a school program for more than six months culminating in a diploma or certificate, or to work temporarily in Canada as a temporary foreign worker.