The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is one of the three federal programs managed thorough Express Entry for skilled workers. the CEC is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents of Canada.
Eligibility Criteria under CEC
The applicant need to have at least 1 year of full-time work experience gained legally with proper authorization as a skilled worker in Canada acquired in the last 3 years before submitting the application. Applications applied under CEC without Canadian work experience not assessed.
Applicant also need to meet the following additional requirements:
- Work experience in an occupation under the NOC mean managerial job (skill level 0) or professional jobs (skill type A) or technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B).
- Receive remuneration for performing a job.
- Work experience obtained during the full-time study programs and any form of self-employment do not count towards duration under CEC
- Get at least a level 7 on an approved language proficiency test for English or French
- The candidate intended to live outside of Quebec in another province or territory.