Leila Soltani is a paralegal at Pax Law Corporation. She joined us in 2021. Leila is an Iranian lawyer and a member of the Iranian Central Bar in good standing. She became a lawyer in Iran in 2006. Leila Soltani does not practice Iranian law in Vancouver. Leila is available to appear as an expert witness in Iranian matters. Leila was an instructor at several universities in Iran, teaching mainly contracts law. She has her practice in Tehran, Iran. In addition, she was an arbitrator for the Iranian Central Bar.
Leila is a paralegal at Pax Law.
- Doctor of Laws candidate, Azad University (Iran)
- Master of Laws, Azad University (Iran)
- Bachelor of Laws, Azad University (Iran)
Iranian Central Bar
- Farsi (Persian)
- Direct: +1-604-789-6869-5352
- WhatsApp: +1-604-767-9529
- Fax: +1-604-971-5152